Leader Shigenori Yamauchi is a Mini-Boss in Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice. Mini-Bosses are special Enemies that are uniquely named and have 2 or more health bars. This means they require at least 2 Deathblows in order to kill, they are generally much more difficult than normal enemies, and they drop some of the best loot in the game.
Leader Shigenori Yamauchi Location
- Location - Ashina Reservoir
- This boss can be run past.
- Can be found as a regular enemy on a bridge at Ashina Castle alongside a Ashina Soldier (Matchlock Rifle). This one requires only one Deathblow and can respawn after killed. Has an eavesdropping dialogue required for the Anayama the Peddler questline.
Leader Shigenori Yamauchi Notes & Tips
- Don't be too aggressive, as his overhead slash has Poise and he will still hit you, even if you think you can stagger him.
- He is voiced by Mick Lauer, who is probably more known as the internet animator RicePirate.
Leader Shigenori Yamauchi Lore
Lore notes, information on folklore, etc go here
Lore theories should be clearly marked as such.
Leader Shigenori Yamauchi Strategies
This mini-boss is rather easy. You simply want to swing once and then deflect his attack, back away and repeat. Avoid attacking too much, as his overhead slash has poise, and will hit you regardless. Rinse and repeat.
Leader Shigenori Yamauchi Image Gallery