Centipede is an enemy in Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice.
- Several are encountered in the hidden section of Gun Fortress in the Sunken Valley.
- A single Centipede lurks on the wall in the small temple where the Demon Bell is located, at Senpou Temple, Mt. Kongo.
- Several accompany the Long Arm Centipede Sen-Un, located inside the secluded temple on the road up to Senpou Main Hall.
- Centipede long arms are the chiefs of the centipedes. these centipedes will seek out a leader and often change loyalty. Long Arm Centipedes have their name from their large talon-like weapons.
Centipede Notes & Tips
- These enemies are frail, with little Vitality and Posture, and are easily overwhelmed by simple attacks.
- Centipede Men cannot block or deflect attacks.
- They are vulnerable to an instant Deathblow if the player jumps over them, regardless of their Vitality or Posture.
- When using Puppeteer Ninjutsu on them they explode when getting close to an enemy and do massive amounts of damage almost if not killing the player instantly.
Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!