Centipede is an enemy in Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice.
- Several are encountered in the hidden section of Gun Fortress in the Sunkey Valley.
- A single Centipede lurks on the wall in the small temple where the Demon Bell is located, at Senpou Temple, Mt. Kongo.
- Several accompany the Long-arm Centipede Sen-Un, located inside the secluded temple on the road up to Senpou Main Hall.
- Rewards: ??
- Their bandages are probably to treat lesions caused by imbibing the Rejuvenating Waters, much like those shown by Zombies of the Abandoned Dungeon . In previous titles, bandages were signs of lesions caused by either or the Scourge of Beasts or Undeath . Both of these pathologies involve necrosis, losing one's mind, and potentially mutating. The Rejuvenating Waters corrupt men to the point that they no longer live as men, instead they become monsters incapable of feeling pain or fear. In the Dark Souls franchise, both centipedes and bandages carry associations with Pyromancy.
- Centipede long arms are the chiefs of the centipedes. these centipedes will seek out a leader and often change loyalty. Long Arm Centipedes have their name from their large talon-like weapons.