Interior Ministry Loneshadows is an enemy in Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice.
Interior Ministry Loneshadows Locations
Interior Ministry Loneshadows Rewards
- Pellet (?)
- Pacifying Agent
- Antidote Powder (?)
- Contact Medicine
- Gokan's Sugar
- Lump of Fat Wax
- Fulminated Mercury (Very Rare)
Interior Ministry Loneshadows Notes & Tips
- Although very similar to the Interior Ministry Ninja, they vary in abilities, some of which include Poison Palm Strikes, and Summoning Dogs.
- During their three-to-four hit kick combo, they have a kicking perilous attack that can be countered using the Mikiri skill.
- When the poison variant attacks with poison, simply step to the side, avoiding their combo completely.
- They will re-detect you after resurrecting, whether you lost all health, or used Bite Down or Hidden Tooth. So be prepared to continue fighting or retreat to a place where they cannot follow you.
- Other notes
Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!