Contact Medicine is a Quick Item in Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice. It is used to inflict a weak poison on oneself, therefore making any poison attacks received from an enemy ineffective.
Contact Medicine Usage
- Inflicts a weak poison on oneself and negates any Poison attacks received from enemies
- It lasts for a total of 40 seconds.
How to Find Contact Medicine
- Dungeon Memorial Mob - 8 can be bought for 30 sen
- Sunken Valley - Looted next to the Prayer Bead found below a cliff past the arena of the Long-Arm Centipede Giraffe.
- Sunken Valley Passage - From the large cluster of monkeys, 1x can be looted around the feet of the Buddha statue where you'll encounter 3 monkeys, and 3x more behind the statue where it is being guarded by 3 Nightjar Ninja enemies.
- Ashina Depths - Looted inside the temple of the Mist Noble.
- Mibu Village - 2x can be found in the field where the Nightjar Ninja Apparitions can be found.
- Mibu Village - Past the Watermill Idol, defeat the villagers where you'll find one past them.
Contact Medicine Notes & Tips
- The constant trickle of damage allows the use of the Mist Raven at any time, rather than only after being damaged.
- Other notes...