Heavy Coin Purse
Heavy Coin Purse is a Quick Item in Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice. It is used to acquire a large amount of sen inside.
Heavy Coin Purse Usage
- The sen inside can be acquired by consuming it
- Grants 500 Sen
- Can be sold to a Merchant for 500 Sen.
Where to Find Heavy Coin Purse
- Purchase from Merchants for 550 Sen:
- Dungeon Memorial Mob - 3 can be bought
- Shugendo Memorial Mob - 3 can be bought
- Toxic Memorial Mob - 5 can be bought
- Fujioka the Info Broker - 3 can be bought
- Ashina Outskirts - In Ashina Castle Gate Fortress, underneath the building defended by a Ashina Soldier (Matchlock Rifle).
- Ashina Reservoir revisited - In the area under the bridge leading to Abandoned Dungeon, guarded by two Poison Assassins.
- Ashina Reservoir revisited - In the locked samurai gatehouse to the right of a chest containing Gyoubu's Broken Horn.
- Sunken Valley - Located inside the heavy gunner room past the Gun Fort Idol.
- Sunken Valley Passage - 1x can be looted next to the Bodhisattva Idol.
- Ashina Depths - 1x can be looted near a cliff edge of the Poison Pool.
- Ashina Depths - 1x can be acquired inside the temple of the Mist Noble.
- Ashina Castle - Hidden behind a wooden cart near the Abandoned Dungeon Entrance idol.
- Ashina Castle- Inside the castle, Right where you got Ako's Sugar, hug the wall and use the hidden passage. You'll get 1x Light Coin Purse, 1x Heavy Coin Purse (behind a breakable screen) and a treasure chest with 1x Prayer Bead.
- Ashina Castle- 100% one-time-only drop from the spear-wielding monk near the Old Grave idol.
- Fountainhead Palace - 1 can be found ahead of the area from the large courtyard.
- Fountainhead Palace - From the balcony overlooking the lake, drop down to ground level and make your way past the pillars and around a branch you'll find 1.
- Fountainhead Palace - Before reaching the Feeding Grounds, follow the waterfall down to the lowest level (before the actual water) and go to the bridge to kill a masked enemy where you'll find 1 next to the enemy.
- Senpou Temple, Mt. Kongo - In the area to the right of the first Temple entrance.
- Senpou Temple, Mt. Kongo - 100% one-time-only drop from the first Senpou Battle Monk in the area with the giant maple.
- Senpou Temple, Mt. Kongo - In the walkthrough for the area "Optional: White Pinwheel", there would be a ramp area that would require a drop.
- Senpou Temple, Mt. Kongo - In the building on the way toward the Bell Demon's Temple idol, guarded by a Centipede.
- Senpou Temple, Mt. Kongo - In the walkthrough for the area "Down the Slope", in the area overlooking broken bridge.
Heavy Coin Purse Notes & Tips
- The sen inside the purse is not lost upon death
- Other notes...
Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!
so those who bought this
get scammed kiddo