Healing Gourd (傷薬瓢箪, Shō'yaku Hyōtan - Wound Medicine Calabash Flask) is a Quick Item in Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice. It is used to restore a certain amount of Sekiro's health - it acts similar to the Estus Flask of Dark Souls.
Healing Gourd Usage
- Restores the Vitality of the user
- Replenishes upon rest at a Sculptor's Idol.
How to Find Healing Gourd
- Ashina Reservoir- Given after first meeting Kuro.
- Dilapidated Temple- Players can obtain more Healing Gourds by finding Gourd Seeds and giving them to Emma in the Dilapidated Temple
Healing Gourd Notes & Tips
- Resting at a Sculptor's Idol replenishes the gourd.
- This item can be upgraded in both the amount it heals and the max number of uses.
- Talk to Emma at the Dilapidated Temple to upgrade your Gourd by presenting her with Gourd Seeds.
- The gourd can be upgraded 9 times giving it a maximum of 10 uses.
- Skills that affect heals:
- Shinobi Medicine Rank 1 - Increases the healing effect of recovery items. - Defeat the Chained Ogre
- Shinobi Medicine Rank 2 - Increases the healing effect of recovery items. - Defeat the Blazing Bull
- Shinobi Medicine Rank 3 - Increases the healing effect of recovery items. - Defeat the Chained Ogre
- Emma's Medicine: Aroma Prosthetic Arts Increases the healing effects of recovery items. 5 Points
- Emma's Medicine: Potency Prosthetic Arts Increases the healing effects of recovery items. 4 Points