Snap Seed is a Quick Item in Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice. It is used to break the effect of an enemy's ability to use illusion techniques.
Snap Seed Usage
- Breaks the effect of illusion based techniques.
- Destroys the Spirits summoned by Lady Butterfly.
- Can be used to stun the Corrupted Monk Illusion found in Mibu Village up to THREE TIMES. Each usage after that will have no effect.
- Instantly destroys the mist enemies in the Hidden Forest in Ashina Depths.
- Can destroy shadow illusions created during the True Corrupted Monk's second phase, but only those particular instances.
How to Find Snap Seed
- Drop from monkeys near the poison merchant in the Sunken Valley.
- Scattered occasionally throughout the landscape.
- Ashina Outskirts - 5 are located after you stab the Great Serpent.
- Hirata Estate - 1 given by Inosuke, just before the entrance to the Lady Butterfly fight
- Sunken Valley - 3 are located from the Heavy Gunner Room near the Gun Fort Idol.
- Sunken Valley Passage - 3x can be located in the next to a Monkey that appears to be praying to them.
- Sunken Valley Passage - 1x can be looted next to the Toxic Memorial Mob merchant.
- Ashina Depths - 1x can be found above the huggable wall from the room of the Mist Noble.
Snap Seed Notes & Tips
- Can be purchased in unlimited amount from all vendors after you defeat the True Corrupted Monk boss (stock them for NG+)
- Other notes...