Ashina Soldier (Katana)
|Location||Ashina Reservoir, Ashina Outskirts|
|XP||NG: 21 (26)
NG+: 315 (378)
|Sen||11 Sen (14)|
|Weakness||Generally Weaker Than Others|
Ashina Soldier (Katana) is an enemy in Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice. See also:Ashina Soldier (Hassou Stance)
Ashina Soldier (Katana) Location
Ashina Soldier (Katana) Rewards
- Scrap Iron
- Scrap Megnetite
- Ceramic Shard
- Handful of Ash
- 33-2090 XP without Kuro's Charm (NG+7)
Ashina Soldier (Katana) Notes & Tips
- The most basic type of enemy, these are easy to defeat given their very telegraphed attacks and low Posture. However, they can be dangerous when adding in numbers and/or when paired with other types of enemies. All in all they are generally weaker than their normal Solider counterparts.
- They cannot deflect Sekiro's attacks.
Dialogue (Specific NPCs)
- (After the player obtains the Stone, Sekiro must head back to Ashina Castle through the Abandoned Dungeon, this is the first Footsoldier)
- "My watch ended a while ago, But no one's coming to take my place..."
Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!
These guys are Sengoku Ashigaru, correct?
These guys can actually deflect Sekiro's attacks, but it's extremely rare. I believe I saw it when playing charmless, as you need more attacks in.