Precious Bait Uses
- Use at Fountainhead Palace Feeding Grounds
- Ring the Bell
- Use the Bait
- The NPC near the bell will reward the player with Treasure Carp Scales
How to Find Precious Bait
- 1x found under the pool of water in Guardian Ape’s Watering hole - available after you defeat Guardian Ape in the Sunken Valley. Diving is required.
- Can be also dropped by the dogs in Fountainhead Palace even though they are a bit rare. Mibu Manor Sculptor Idol is a great place to farm these dogs.
- Mibu Village - dive into the river next to the building with the drinking NPC and swim left to the end.
- 3x found underwater below Fountainhead Palace lake. Diving is required.
- Fountainhead Palace - dive under the building where the woman is found on the rooftop, then obtain 1x by some underwater flowers between the beams that hold up the palace structures; you can also find one inside a sunken building and another across from it.
Precious Bait Notes & Tips
- The Precious Bait looks a lot like the Pearl Slug(s) Ritual Material from Bloodborne , although there is no evidence to back this claim, save from the looks of the item itself.
- Do not feed truly precious bait before you are done feeding precious bait.