Rot Essence: Sculptor
Rot Essence: Sculptor is a Key Item in Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice. It is a key item received after dying multiple times that reduces the chance of receiving Unseen Aid.
Rot Essence: Sculptor Usage
- Reduces one's chances of receiving Unseen Aid.
- Sculptor cannot be given sake while suffering from the effects of Dragonrot.
- Certain dialogues (such as when Wolf first returns from Hirata Estate) will not happen until after Sculptor's Dragonrot has been cured.
- Will still fit and upgrade prosthetics and offer to give Kuro's Charm back if it is in his possession (requires players to have entered New Game Plus at least once to unlock).
How to Find Rot Essence: Sculptor
- This item is gained after dying multiple times.
Rot Essence: Sculptor Notes & Tips
- When Sculptor has that essence, his quest cannot be progressed.
- Dragonrot can be cured by collecting a Dragonrot Blood Sample and providing it to Emma at the Dilapidated Temple
- Offer the Dragon's Blood Droplet and a Recovery Charm given by Emma at a Sculptor's Idol to heal those afflicted with the disease.
Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!
What and why, Fromsoftware? Same thing as curse or same mechanic as death while hollow in ds2?