Rot Essence: Timid Maid
Rot Essence: Timid Maid is a Key Item in Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice. It is a key item received after dying multiple times that reduces the chance of receiving Unseen Aid.
Rot Essence: Timid Maid Usage
- Reduces one's chances of receiving Unseen Aid.
- Affects Inosake Nogami's Mother, a blind elderly NPC located within Ashina Outskirts.
How to Find Rot Essence: Timid Maid
- This item is gained after dying multiple times.
Rot Essence: Timid Maid Notes & Tips
- Each rot essence affects a specific NPC, when that NPC has the essence their quests cannot be progressed.
- Dragonrot can be cured by collecting a Dragonrot Blood Sample and providing it to Emma at the Dilapidated Temple
- Offer the Dragon's Blood Droplet and a Recovery Charm given by Emma at a Sculptor's Idol to heal those afflicted with the disease.
- It is recommended to collect her blood sample the moment it becomes available. spoiler: If you do not collect her blood sample in time it will no longer be available as she will die.
Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!
****ing hag,I thought it was that old woman on the ashina castle bridge. now she is dead and I can't get the blood : ( time for a new playthrough
Well where is that timid maid then, you just copypasted the same