Anti-Air Deathblow Text
Anti-air Deathblow Text is a Key Item in Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice. It is used to learn the Anti-Air Deathblow skill.
Anti-Air Deathblow Text Usage
- Unlocks the "Anti-Air Deathblow" skill, which allows you to naturally perform a deathblow on an enemy when they're jumping or otherwise moving in mid-air, no matter what their Posture is.
- Possibly does not work on Lady Butterfly, as she jumps too high for you to catch her with it.
- Does absolutely work with the Shichimen Warrior mini-bosses, but only if you have divine confetti.
- Works against Okami Leader Shizu, use the grapple to close the gap then leap towards her during her while she's setting up a spike.
How to Find Anti-air Deathblow Text
- Bought from Blackhat Badger when he's in Ashina Castle, near the "Old Grave" Sculptor's Idol
- Available from the Offering Box in the Dilapidated Temple for 2200 Sen after Blackhat Badger has closed his Shop.
Anti-air Deathblow Text Notes & Tips
- Best used on enemies that jump around a lot, as the Deathblow ignores Posture.