Dragonspring Sake Usage
- A key item that can be given to NPCs
- Give to the Sculptor, Emma or Isshin Ashina and they will share some lore-related dialogue.
How to Find Dragonspring Sake
- Sold by the Merchant: Exiled Memorial Mob at Mibu Village for 1000 Sen
- Obtained by giving the Water of the Palace to the village priest locked inside his house at the end of Mibu Village.
- Obtained by defeating a purple Mist Guardian surrounded by 4 other enemies shortly before fighting Okami Leader Shizu.
- After giving to Isshin Ashina:
- "Well Well! If it isn't Dragonspring! You've really done it this time, Sekiro! Buhaah! That hit the spot! Whenever I used to get my hands on Dragonspring...bunch of fools would start coming to me, demanding drinks. ('Fools...?') Fools who wouldn't let go of their cross-spears while they drank...fools who would steal sake using illusion techniques...fools tinkering with half-finished prosthetics, sake cup in hand. And even...the cunning owl, who despite his size would turn bright red after the first drop! ('That's...') Yes, your father was a fool too... To the fools."
- After giving to The Sculptor:
- "('I brought sake.') Hooh...Dragonspring...? That's fine quality sake. I'll take it then. Now that really hits the spot...There's nothing quite like this. I often drank this with Dogen...Emma would keep our cups filled. ('Have you known Lady Emma for long?') That was a long time ago...I found her on a battlefield. ('...a battlefield.') She crept up slowly towards me, her eyes fixed, unwavering on the rice I held in my hand. It became too much to bear, so I gave it to her. Then she just started following me. After that...........Well a while later...Ashina became a dangerous place for the both of us. Around then Dogen adopted her as his daughter. I suppose it didn't really matter where she ended up. One thing's for sure, she's happier for the fact she wasn't raised by a shinobi."
- After giving to Emma:
- "('Here some sake.') Oh, is this Dragonspring? I'll have some. Ahh.... ......... Goodness. ('What's wrong?') Nothing, it's just whenever Lord Isshin got his hands on Dragonspring... Everyone would start gathering at Ashina castle and a rather rowdy party would ensue. Every time that happened, I'd leave Lord Dogen all on his lonesome, and I'd stroll around the rear of the castle. ('Behind the castle? Why?') ......... Well... I'd go to the Fountainhead Spiral. ('What is that?') If you look out towards the Fountainhead springs... there is a large spiral of clouds visible in the distance. Lightning bolts would race from one cloud to the next. In fact... I distinctly recall Master Genichiro practicing his swordsmanship there All the while glaring at the lightning in the clouds... ('.........')"