Sakura Droplet is a Key Item in Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice. It is used to increase the Resurrective Power of Sekiro.
Sakura Droplet Usage
- Increases Resurrective Power to allow an additional resurrection.
How to Find Sakura Droplet
- Obtained from defeating Lady Butterfly. Won't drop in NG+ if you've already received one in NG.
Sakura Droplet Notes & Tips
- Give to Kuro in Ashina Castle - Upper Tower - Kuro's Room.
- Once given to Kuro, you'll gain one additional Resurrection.
- Give to Divine Child of Rejuvenation at Inner Sanctum - Senpou Temple, Mt. Kongo
- Once given to the Divine Child, you'll gain one additional Resurrection
- Once unlocked, the third resurrection node will carry over into future New Game Plus playthroughs.
Sakura Droplet Story & Lore
- The crystal Sakura Droplet is likely related to the great sakura tree of the Divine Dragon. Pink stones, like the Shelter Stone, will appear in the bodies of those who have long drunk from the Fountainhead Waters. The color pink belongs to a large number of things in Sekiro , like cherry blossoms , resurrection , and soul related items like the Mibu Balloon of Soul. The Rejuvenating Water springs from the Dragon's Blood, making it reasonable to assume that there's something dragon-like about these crystals and bloodstones .