Father's Bell Charm
Father's Bell Charm is a Key Item in Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice. It is used to return to the Hirata Estate and participate in a different version of the memory.
Father's Bell Charm Usage
- It is used to return to the Hirata Estate in a different version of the memory.
- This item is necessary for the Purification Ending.
How to Find Father's Bell Charm
- Given by Emma once you have eavesdropped on her and Kuro enough times.
- See Endings for details on how to do this.
Father's Bell Charm Notes & Tips
- The Father's Bell Charm belongs to a longstanding tradition of FromSoftware games including paranormal bells, from the Bells of Awakening to the Dragon Chime . These instruments were typically used to communicate with other planes of existence, to summon the dead, or conjure up miracles. The cat bell-like design of the charm reminds of Caitha's Chime , a chime tied to a blood-obsessed covenant .