Nightjar Spirit is an enemy in Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice. They behave similarly to the Nightjar Ninja enemy, but are more dangerous, with many of them appearing only later in the game after night has fallen.
Nightjar Spirit Location
- Two spawn in the area before the Hidden Forest Sculptor's Idol.
- Two spawn when jumping down the branches after the Hidden Forest.
- Four spawn in the fields at the back of Mibu Village, in front of where the Ashina Sake is found.
Nightjar Spirit Rewards
Nightjar Spirit Notes & Tips
- Some Nightjar Spirits will spawn in previously visited places as the game progresses. This is not tied to New Game Plus or having the Bell Demon curse, but to the Time of Day in game.
- Spirits first appear at evening, with additional spirits appearing at night.
- They are not affected by Snap Seeds, nor are they particularly vulnerable to Divine Confetti.
- Their appearance is similar to that of a White Phantom from the Dark Souls series.