Yashariku's Spiritfall Usage
- Halves max Vitality and Posture, while granting a large Attack Power Boost of 25% (double that of Ako's Sugar) for 30 seconds.
- This is increased to 45 seconds with the Devotion skill.
- Consumes 3 Spirit Emblems on use. The item is not consumed upon use.
- Note that you can only gain the benefit of ONE Sugar/Spiritfall at a time. Using a different Sugar will simply overwrite the current one.
How to Find Yashariku's Spiritfall
- Fountainhead Palace - dropped by the Headless underwater. Note that there are two Headless during this fight; possibly a reference to Yashariku's twin who "was lost in utero" according to the item description.
Yashariku's Spiritfall Notes & Tips
- Provides a risk/reward playstyle, but makes the players one-hittable by most enemy attacks.
- Has a shorter duration than the candy, making the Spiritfall more of a backup than a replacement for the Sugar.
- Patch 1.03 reduced the Spirit Emblem cost from 4 to 3 and increased the duration to match that of Yashariku's Sugar.