Dragon's Tally Board
Dragon's Tally Board is a Key Item in Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice. Possessing this item increases the stocks and unlocks new items for purchase in merchants' shops.
Dragon's Tally Board Usage
- Increases the stocks that can be purchased in merchants' shops.
- While carried, an Infinite stock of consumables is added to most Merchants including the memorial mob merchants found on different areas.
- Items added are:
- Divine Confetti (300 Sen)
- Eel Liver (50 Sen)
- Snap Seed (80 Sen)
- Scrap Iron (150 Sen)
- Black Gunpowder (150 Sen)
How to Find Dragon's Tally Board
- Fountainhead Palace - Defeat the True Corrupted Monk after the first Fountainhead Palace Idol.
Dragon's Tally Board Notes & Tips
- This DOES carry over to NG+ so don't worry about your infinite Divine Confetti.
- Other notes...
Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!
does this carry over
Do you lose this when you start NG+ or are the stock increases permanent?
Which specific merchants?