Suzaku's Lotus Umbrella
|Spirit Emblem Cost||1|
Suzaku's Lotus Umbrella is a Prosthetic Tool Upgrade in Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice, equipped via the Prosthetic Arm and which can be used alongside the primary weapon, the Kusabimaru, in the other, biological, hand.
How to use Suzaku's Lotus Umbrella
- Attacks that deal fire damage will be negated while it's open, and prevents buildup of the "Burn" status.
- With the Projected Force skill unlocked, the Umbrella can also be used offensively. Pressing the attack button while the Umbrella is open will activate a cross slash attack, imbuing your sword with fire for extra damage. Be aware that using this Projected Force attack will over-write and deactivate any weapon buffs you currently have, such as Divine Confetti, the Living Force skill, and Bestowal.
- Blocking projectiles will cause the Umbrella to smoke. Using Projected Force then will launch a cross-slash projectile. This projectile is not imbued with fire damage. Closing the Umbrella will not stop the smoking, but switching to any non-Loaded Umbrella type prosthetic will.
- Pressing the block button while the Umbrella is open will spin it, deflecting incoming attacks without needing to close it. This spin costs 1 spirit emblem each time it's used. This also causes a flare along the edge of the tool that has a similar effect to Robert's Firecrackers but at a much shorter range.
Where to find Suzaku's Lotus Umbrella in Sekiro
- It's an upgrade of the Loaded Umbrella.
- Speak to the Sculptor located at the Dilapidated Temple to unlock a Prosthetic Tool Upgrade.
- Required Upgrade Materials:
Suzaku's Lotus Umbrella Notes & TIps
- You do not lose access to the previous versions when you upgrade.
- The Prosthetic Tool Upgrades Tree is unlocked after obtaining the Mechanical Barrel.